Thursday, 2018-07-19, 9:35 AM Welcome [FWOkf]Guest


Welcome Absolution WOKF & SRO

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Forum moderator: AdminSpirit  
Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » Informations about the server (Here is the palce to look if you want to be informed)
Informations about the server
h3ll0n3arthDate: Saturday, 2011-02-19, 10:45 AM | Message # 1
Event Manager
Group: Moderators
Messages: 56
Reputation: 58
Status: Offline
So guys...i come with fresh news from Hanzo. As you all know the server is almost OPENED, so here are the latest news: Our server is 95% READY to be opened, the remaining 5% will be ready soon...all it remains to be done is a last NPC to be EDITED and of course GOLD to be added in General Shop (people will be able to buy GOLD with coins from General Shop). Also the internet connection speed has been UPDATED so that the server will gain more STABILITY and run SMOOTHLY without LAG.
Attachments: 3008488.png(21.5 Kb)



Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today!


Message edited by h3ll0n3arth - Saturday, 2011-02-19, 10:46 AM
 
AdminChromDate: Saturday, 2011-02-19, 9:13 PM | Message # 2
Forbiden GOLD Member
Group: Administrators
Messages: 72
Reputation: 317
Status: Offline
Kay guys , news about the server and client thingy that are in progress , worked out:

-=Server side=-

- Item mall will be updated with the latest items
- Gold can be purchased from Bosses
- With the 10 to 50 Gold drop along with the chance of 15%

-=Client side=-

-New interface at the start of the char along with new icons for some of the skills
Many hx here to AdminSpirit great job my friend glad to have you around ^.^

that's all for now and looks like we are going to delay the start for now ... cant tell how long but hanzo will tell me soon


 
FWOkfOwnerHanzoDate: Thursday, 2011-03-10, 1:34 AM | Message # 3
FWOkf[Owner]
Group: Administrators
Messages: 816
Reputation: 1002
Status: Offline
thx chrom ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAhmedutza
 
Forum » General Discussion » Announcements » Informations about the server (Here is the palce to look if you want to be informed)
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: