Thursday, 2024-03-28, 4:45 PM Welcome [FWOkf]Guest

Welcome Absolution WOKF & SRO

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: AdminChrom  
Forum » Kung Fu Styles » The 9 Weapons Guides » The Fist (Here's is the place to discuss)
The Fist
AdminChromDate: Friday, 2011-02-04, 5:29 PM | Message # 1
Forbiden GOLD Member
Group: Administrators
Any and everything about the Fist class

AdminChromDate: Saturday, 2011-02-12, 5:42 PM | Message # 2
Forbiden GOLD Member
Group: Administrators
Weapon's attribute: None

Difficulty: V (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

About the Way of the Fist: The Fist Style can be complicated, so it is recommended for experienced players. Fist Style is about focused blows and causing damage over time to opponents, as well as reducing opponents abilities. This is not the style to choose if you want to jump in the middle of a mob and fight them all single handedly! But once you master the Way of the Fist, this style can be devastating!
The Way of the Fist Style makes a welcome addition to team play. With their DOT attacks and their abilities to greatly weaken opponents, you will find them to be a great help against difficult opponents.

cozerDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 6:23 AM | Message # 3
Forum Cleanner
Group: Moderators
Yuppie fist is quite a hard class to play with as his defense is low and is more a like a range caster. But once u get to know Fist u will love it.

Cozer

trywhitmeDate: Friday, 2011-02-18, 6:52 PM | Message # 4
WHITE Belt
Group: Users
well all know me for lokf and official in both server im fist. and im a master in that class once u have the hand of it u cant quit this class, i try other classes but no one is better than fist for me. the only way u can win me is whit a BS why ? bs players and i thnk they a re noob players only use stun stun stun stun stun stun , if this server will have incresed cold down in the stun skils for bs, fist will can slack all classes as well.

and if u need some1 for teach you how to use a FIST tell mei will be happy to teach you.

h3ll0n3arthDate: Thursday, 2011-02-24, 4:34 PM | Message # 5
Event Manager
Group: Moderators
Poison is everything with Fist. Oh and the debuffs are really cool!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today!

trywhitmeDate: Monday, 2011-02-28, 3:26 AM | Message # 6
WHITE Belt
yes lol biggrin i love fist is the best class for me and in the one i rock at pvp/pve

BuggyDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 11:57 AM | Message # 7
WHITE Belt
i used to play as fist above all and until lvl 100 it was great for pve/pvp/pk open world or arena, not many people used to have tai yi pills/spirit pills these days and wo that they didnt heal fast enough for my fist's dots, as for arena its great opportunity to show off ur skills against other classes. Never played above lvl 100 with fist but from what i have seen everyone has lots of hp like 40 k or so, then fist's dots might not kill as fast as on lower lvls since dot is fixed damage. Any tips i would give you, when i played fist i was always eager to beat BS players what i needed in my stats most was defence,dodge and hp and that worked out great, ofcourse against pve or boss fight u will need more "attack" at some point,class armor always gives some attack,maybe make up for tc mixed with def and atk + fashion.

Added (2011-03-06, 11:57 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (trywhitme)
bs players and i thnk they a re noob players only use stun stun stun stun stun stun , if this server will have incresed cold down in the stun skils for bs, fist will can slack all classes as well.

that is what they do and its fun class i think, u re just angry cause bs stuns lock u and wont let u dot him is that it biggrin dont forget its just a game to have fun with and people schould play what they like wo having have to hear how noob they are all the time from some punk tongue Owh yea and i would like to see how you beat pro Staff cool

Forum » Kung Fu Styles » The 9 Weapons Guides » The Fist (Here's is the place to discuss)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: